Stack your team and Ride! MGF
Recruit your "ringer team" to compete against others for overall best combined time.
- Must have five registered athletes to be considered a Team.
- Designate a Team Captain & Team Name.
- Stack your roster - any combination of age, weight, and gender.
- Compete in MGF Pro Experience GRANFONDO and Individual Time Trial events only (see our RIDE! page for route details).
- Four Team Members required to complete the Omnium (both Day One & Day Two).
- Pros are encouraged to enter however not eligible for awards.
Don't have a team yet? Individuals can register at any time as a Single Athlete and designate a Team later. Team members are not required to ride together or wear the same kit - each athlete will be timed individually. Time Trial is also individual - no Team Time Trial skills needed.
- Day One and Day Two will be scored separately.
- The top three individual finish times will be combined to determine overall team time for each day's event.
- Athletes must complete Day One in order to compete on Day Two.
- In order for a team to be ranked, four out of five team members must complete both day's events.
- Day One and Day Two times will be combined for each Team to determine overall Team ranking.
- Non Pro Athletes are also eligible for individual KOM, Age Group and Omnium Awards.
Since the GRANFONDO and Individual Time Trial will be scored separately, there is room on the roster for lead outs, hill climbers and time trialists - the strongest team may be the one who executes well calculated strategy and tactics.
- All teams, regardless of finish time, will be recognized at our Sunday Brunch Awards Ceremony with a unique Ride! MGF Team gift.
- Each member of the Team with the overall fastest combined time for the Omnium (see scoring above) will receive the MGF Best Team Award (something really cool) and of course bragging rights.
- Winning Team will be featured on the MGF website.