Make the early break on your season and join us for our multi-day training camp that culminates with the Malibu GRANFONDO.
Space is limited.
Serious Cycling and La Bicicletta of Vancouver have collaborated withthe Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village to create The MGF Ride! Camp. Designed for those who like to travel, spend their time training and meeting new friends from around the world, this camp is fully supported by local ride leaders, professional mechanics, soigneurs and Assos follow cars stocked with on-the-bike fuel & hydration.
Ride! Camp Package Includes:
Five Days of Riding
- Wednesday, February 28th through Sunday, March 4th, 2018 (includes the Malibu GRANFONDO)
- Five days of riding in the world-class terrain of the Santa Monica Mountains, parallel to the Pacific Ocean
- Special guest ride leaders, including former pros
- Daily route maps and brief pre-ride meeting to outline route options
- Rides developed to accommodate three levels of ability ranging between 2.4 to 4 hours per day
Pro Level Support
- Daily on-the-bike ride fuel and hydration support provided by follow vehicles
- Pre and post ride fueling stations
- Bike and gear storage
- Mechanical support provided by Serious Cycling
All the Amenities
- Five nights at the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village – Tuesday, February 27th through Saturday, March 3rd
- Daily pre-ride breakfast
- Post ride flush-out massages
- Limited edition, custom designed ALÉevent jersey
- Two evening receptions hosted by the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Event entry into the 2018 Malibu GRANFONDO